Just to keep you up to date:
I got 5 bags of the medium shells and 1 bag of the small. Right now, it feels like 103* outside which is above my work outside temperature.
On my shopping spree, I also got:
- a 12x15 drop cloth to cover the sofa; Last night I read that it should be washed to make it softer and it gets softer with each washing. Sounds easy enough. Right now I am get going to throw it over the whole sofa and pillows.
- I got 2 sets of louver doors, 1 set has hinges, the other 2 do not; they look like big shutters. Right now I'm thinking of painting them and using in the bedroom.
- I got those 'eye' hooks (?) thingies to put the tabs through to hang tab top curtains from the ceiling.
- I got a Caribbean Blue spray paint for outside and a Coral for the shutters.
- I got wood for a sign and to possibly make my bathroom door look like old driftwood-ish either pickled white or a blue green.
- I did pick up a couple of wood grain drawer liner to see if I can get it to stick to the door.
- I picked up gate hinges for my faux barn door when I figure out how I am doing it.
So, stay tuned because there's lots of work to do and lots of pictures too! Have a great day!
|follow the seashell path!|