- I was born and raised on Long Island, NY. I am 56 years old, now on disability, living in a small, private community on the Space Coast of Florida with a little Chihuahua, named Heidi.
- I have been married and divorced twice. My idea about that is that I don't do marriage well... some people do, I just don't.
- I moved to Florida with my Rottie, named "Journey". He was such a pal. We drove down after numerous changes in a U-Haul towing my car behind. All I knew at the time was that I had a job. If I ever get my pictures off my dead PC, I will share that story in more detail...I never want to do it again but looking back it was quite the
- After the 2008 down-fall, unemployed, I moved from the Treasure Coast to the Space Coast without my boy. I will forever miss him.
- Although I enjoy a cold beer on a hot summer day, my drink of choice is wine, but I love milk!
- I enjoy living alone. I enjoy living in Florida. But I do miss being so far away from my family in NY.
- I am learning what my limits are, as far as how far I can not push myself anymore. That's been a rude awakening and I am trying to learn to be more patient with myself.
- I love decorating, changing things up, arts and crafts, learning new things, reading, and music.
- I miss shuttle launches but I do like rocket launches.
- I love my little back road adventures through the wildlife preserve.