- I want to do something to each of my interior doors.
- I want to paint the ceiling and outside wall of the hall yellow. It will continue my lighthouse beam...
- on the left side (the inside wall) I want to make bookshelves cut in between the beams...but I am not sure what color paint yet.
- when I get to the washer and dryer, I want to cut out above them for shelves for those things needed.
- There is the door to the extra (dump) room, the bathroom door, my bed room door, and a door to outside.
- my bedroom door - I'm thinking a door mirror with maybe lattice work and shells...it's at the end of the hall and I'm hoping it will open it up and add something!
- the bathroom door painted a white-washed drift wood and a hand painted 'powder room' beach sign.
- the outside door, I'm thinking of having a poster printed of a path on the beach or the picture of the dock over looking the VAB...
- I haven't come up with an idea for the extra room but maybe a white washed barn door.
I managed to work a little on my window. It's totally different than the other and I am thinking about more changes. This is the way it looks now:
I still have to add the slat to the bottom of the window but I didn't want to add it until I finished and decided what I was doing with the net at the bottom. Whatever I do, the window needs to be able to open and close.
Right now, this is the 2 different windows:
But, what I am thinking, is moving some things from one window to the other. The palm tree outside makes a great back drop for this window, but 4 flowers and the valance just lacks something.
|Move things over...|
Also, the boat shelf and another row boat shelf I have should be over by the 'shit's creek survivor' sign. I'll have to move them too.
Just in case you're interested:
- From the Dollar Tree: 2 natural colored nets and 1 green one were $1 each. The flowers were $1 a pair to clip on flip flops. The glasses $1. The valance $1.
- From Dollar General: The palm tree and I have a sun with glasses were $1 each at Christmas time as ornaments. I just glued shells I had to cover the gifts.
Another late post but trying to keep you up-to-date!
Hope you kept cool today and had a happy day!!!