MY ETSY SHOP

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's Wednesday!

Good morning!

It is Wednesday after thinking yesterday was for most of the day.  Go figure! It's hump day or Wines-day Wednesday, depending on your outlook.

I have many projects in the process and I'm going to try to figure out where I stand with each of them plus things that need to be done, just as a part of life.

  1. Mermaid Sign
  2. Weeding and lay out garden shells
  3. Do something with the 4 shutters
  4. Put my 'tropical' bedroom on hold
  5. Misc painting: ceilings, hallway...

Those are just some of the things still on my list and/or part of a more complete picture... so I'm going to concentrate on them.

Have a great day!!
~pat

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.