MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Ocean Style Ideas...

I'm going over my list and ideas of things I still want to do around here and looking at Ocean Styles - and things that would give me the look I want... inside and outside.  I originally thought I was just going to do my bed room but it has expanded.  And I am happy about that.  I don't know if you remember this lamp:
 But this one (above) makes a great nightlight as well as a lamp and I think the shell lamps will go so much better together in the living room.

These lamps will look great in the living room.
I think the "How to be a Beach Woman"  is important.  I'm going to frame it and put it in a prominent spot.  Besides that I AM Thankful, I like the reminders and will try to follow them as well as do them!


The bottle caps might also work on the fishing net window and/or hanging from the palm tree outside.  The float lights  would be good for my directional pole and the shell lights in the palm tree's pot with real shells.


The hard part is narrowing down the list of signs!!  I want a metal/tin one for my back door.  Probably, the flip flop zone one.
(here)




Well, obviously, I've been lost on here and nothing is in stone till I place the order, so I'll give you a break and go back to organizing so I can tear apart the bedroom soon.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.