MY ETSY SHOP

Saturday, July 28, 2012

TGIF and Saturday and will be Sunday...

I had to double check but it really Friday!!  I've having a hard time getting my days straight this week since Tuesday.  One Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday and yesterday I thought it was Friday.  So I am glad it is really Friday but don't know why.

I have so many "outside" things to do but our heat index is very high and any breeze is a hot one.  It takes your breathe away like when you open a hot oven.  But unlike the hot oven, there's nothing good cooking.

Thanksgiving dinner always smells good!
(Saturday)

I was feeling very yucky yesterday and didn't finish this post.  I wound up trying to get a doctor's appointment; I have to call back Monday.  I went to pick  up my prescriptions, to the bank and food shopped.  By the time  got home I was miserable!  I couldn't get the groceries unpacked fast enough or drink a cold glass of iced tea fast enough too.  I tried to sit a while and chill and then decided on bean salad and pasta salad with shrimp for dinner.  I was starting to feel better but wiped out, so I called it an early night.  PJ's, a glass of milk, ice cream and a doggy treat and we went to bed to watch the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics.


I woke early and feel better this morning.  I'm planning on cooking and freezing ahead some meals.  Hoping to finish my Mermaid sign, re-pot some herbs I picked up, and general clean up.  I am going to try not to over do it and stay inside during the heat of the day.


I hope you have a great weekend and hope I can stay I've accomplished something on Monday.  We'll see...


a little at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.