MY ETSY SHOP

Sunday, July 1, 2012

WOW!  It's July 1st... where does time go? 

Remember when you were younger and time seemed to stand still?  We'd measure time in day light and nights were longer; school weeks took forever to get to the weekend, although there are some work weeks like that; school holidays and vacations zipped by while the school year dragged.

Now, as an adult, in a retired life, there are just not enough hours in the day.  I enjoy my life... is that the difference?   Time flies when you're having fun!?!

It's REALLY hot with a breeze from the south west that blows hot air making it even more uncomfortable outside.  There are things to do outside but not so much in the heat.  So, as if it were a cold winter's day, I hang out inside and look for things to do inside. Not that I have far to look.

So today I am going to try to finish up some projects that need to finished:



Going to start wrapping the silver with jute again and add some shells.  And then see how far I can get with the window.





Stay cool and enjoy your day ~ and I'll catch you later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.