MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, June 11, 2012

E.T.'s 30th Anniversary - Phone Home!

June 11...the 30th Anniversary of E.T.!  It is so hard to believe that it is thirty years already!


Universal Studios



I Love E.T. and the movie!  My son was born June 1,1980 and this movie started a whole new phase for both of us.  I wish I could dig out some of the pictures from that time. 

My son had a closet in his playroom (with no doors) with a poster of E.T. in the back and allot of stuffed toys.  I had taken a picture of him with all the toys on him in front of the poster...it was cute!






The picture above was done while he sorta sat for his portrait.  At the end, he insisted it was Elliot, because E.T. was not there for the portrait!

When Toys 'R Us opened in Times Square, I got my own talking E.T.






See the trailer here.

Happy Anniversary E.T....where ever your journey takes you!!  I'll be right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.