MY ETSY SHOP

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another day in Paradise!

It is finally another pretty day.  The skies are blue, the sun is shining and a nice breeze blowing.  We are headed towards record tempuratures but I'm hoping that the breeze makes it bearable and I can get some of my things, especially my rug, to dry.

There are still things that need to be done inside and errands to run but if I do a little here and there, maybe I will actually accomplish something. 



I love the living room... I know, you are tired of hearing it!  I started working on the other window.  The netting from Dollar Tree is totally different than the other 2 nets so I'm not sure what I am doing with it.  Right now it's just hanging straight down.




There's 2 natural colored and one green... that's all they had.  I think this one will be more on the luau side, and maybe some of the flowers will show outside.

Past time to get moving, so I'll catch you later.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.