A suggestion was made to use areca palm as a screen along the patio... I had to make some returns so headed out. I picked up one palm at Lowe's for $10.00. Went to Target to pick up a blind for my bedroom. And went to ACE Hardware for a home cleaner and got a quart of ACE flat paint in "Going My Way" a sea foam color for the living room. I didn't realize ACE didn't have sample sizes, so that's why a quart. It was just to try out the color on the living room side of the kitchen cabinets so that why flat paint and it was the cheapest.
So yesterday as I was having coffee, my list to-do's consisted of:
- Replanting the aloe and snake plants;
- Hanging the blind in my bedroom;
- Painting a section of the cabinet so I could see it next to the yellow;
- Wash down the exterior of the house;
- and I wanted to unpack a box of my Grandmother's dishes...
- straighten up and clean...
|One wall done|
|next wall to do|
So off I go to paint.... even though it is nice out and that's where I should be! Have a great day!