MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, March 2, 2012

This week's wrap up...



I can't believe it's Friday already!!  And it's March 2nd!!!  Why does time go faster the older I get??

I still have a list of things to complete in the kitchen but I am finally to a point where I can straighten up and take a much needed break!  Some things will get done sooner than later, but I have other things to do that have gotten neglected...

I don't know about you but I found myself thinking I was having too many ideas and too many things to do.  Well, I was reminded by Laura Simms that it is NOT "too many ideas" and to re-frame it as, simply:
  1. Remind myself that these are just opportunities; better than having no ideas at all!
  2. Make a list... write them all down and add to;
  3. Set priorities: urgent, exciting and/or will make me money;  I'm not at the 'money' phase yet, but have let a couple of urgent-ish things slip while painting a bird!
  4. Take action and let the list chill.  It will be there when I am ready to take the next action.
I am new at all this and Laura has "Roadmap to Action" planners that I am in the process of implementing and it is helping.  You can check it out at: http://createasfolk.com/

I will be trying to work smarter and more consistently on my posts, pictures and updates.  Meanwhile, I hope you have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.