MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Sprung Ahead Monday!

I did it again!  Yes, again.  After my post of springing ahead and how I was looking forward to it, I set my clocks BACK!  I did this once before about 10 or more years ago.  I had woke up in a panic and rushed to work.  When I got to the parking lot, I started to coast....where is everyone?  After a while, I realized I was there 2 hours early.  So yesterday I didn't have to be anywhere but I did set the clocks back instead of ahead...and yes, I know "spring ahead, fall back"!

I went dumpster diving a couple of weeks ago and found a chair...it's not sturdy enough for sitting on but I thought I would just paint, decorate and put a flower pot on it...I'd love some suggestions if you have any.

I hope you'll post any ideas.  Meanwhile, I am going out to clean up the patio and yard.  Have a great day!
via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.