MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, March 19, 2012

Another week... a growing list!

Got SOME things done but this old feeling lady is moving very slow. 


I did paint the cabinets and counter side of the living room.  I am loving the color and it goes nicely with the kitchen yellow.  AND I love the name, "Going My Way"!


I took the table that the printer was sitting on and gave it some spray of an aqua and a textured sand to the drawer.  I'm going to glue shells to the drawer and try yo do a compass rose on the knob.








I brought in my trimmed branches and put them in water.


one lone aloe planted
areca palm planted

 

I'm not moving that fast but off to see what I can accomplish!
Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:


  1. Hello!
    a debt of gratitude is in order for sharing this blog it's extremely useful to execute in our work.


    Regards.
    LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN NOIDA

    ReplyDelete

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.