MY ETSY SHOP

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring has sprung...actually I think it's summer already!

After two rough and cold winters in Florida, this winter was extremely spring like.  Now as spring should be, the weather is getting summer like very early.  Everything is blooming and my allergies are ahead of schedule too.  I've been trying to do a lot of different things but my hip and leg are hurting so bad it is just hard to get around and stand too long.  That's my frustration.  As part of my journey, besides learning to live on a limited income, I am learning to live with a limiting disability.  My brain says GO and the body says STOP!

I wasn't going to and it wasn't on the list, but I did stop at my favorite thrift store this week.  It's North Brevard SPCA Thrift Store.  Their things are priced to sell, unlike others I have gone to and they do move their goods.  Things had been rearranged this time.  More goods in the same amount of space but easier to get around.  I was being good and just picked up what I could hold in my hands.  I got a few pieces and small baskets to help create a spring display.  Then I found a bright yellow and blue tablecloth that was made in France.  I thought it was $5 but was actually marked $2 and because I had a wooden nickel, I paid only $1!!!  I couldn't wait to set it up.





Well I'm off to see what I can get done today!  Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.