MY ETSY SHOP

Sunday, June 10, 2012

how to do florida

how to do florida  is a TV Show here in Florida... and I wish I would see my cousin on it but for now:


"how to do florida" is a broadcast show that entertains, teaches, and encourages Floridians to actively engage their state. This site will be a resource for information featured in the show and additional content not available anywhere else.
It is remarkably resourceful, interesting and wonderful!  I don't know if I am a floridian or when you become one after you transplant.  I have enjoyed so many of my adventures and day journeys since I moved here.  I just saw today, that there is a poster check list!  What a great idea but a poster is too big for me.  What I am thinking is to print it, either frame it or decoupage it and check off as I go!



The ultimate bucket list!   The poster is free, you pay shipping.


watch this to learn about the show.

There is a fish market right down the road (a piece) that I didn't realize was open to the public.  I had seen this when it was on television and I'm excited to go check it out.  Wild Ocean Market in Titusville, FL  looks like a great full service fish market...just what you'd want on the coast!

Kennedy Space Center is a definite MUST do!  Plan on spending the day, there is just so much to see and do.  For a brief look, click here.

For more information about the Space Coast, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.