MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, January 30, 2015

A Year By The Beach - January 2015 Intro

Good Afternoon,

I've been away from here and a lot of places for a while... BUT I am back!

I am back from a very dark place and very thankful.  I have been writing posts off-line and will be sharing them over the next few days... and in the days to come, as well as getting back into the groove of things.

Truth is, I fell into a depression.  I was prescribed an anti-depressive that took me to the darkest place I think I've ever been.  After stopping it and getting it out of my system, it was unbelievable.  It was like all the lights went on and the sun was shining all at once!  I have a new plan that doesn't include depression or anti-depressives.  More later.

Anyway, I have a lot to catch up on but just have to do it in phases.  PAIN is my number one issue right now.  I am not ready to have a hip replacement but I have to get my life together and ready for it.  

So for now I wish you all well and hope you will follow along as I get my shit together.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.