MY ETSY SHOP

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I'm on my ass again!

Some of you understand, those that don't, I don't know what I could tell you.   I pushed and I pushed, I backed off a couple of days and pushed past the limit so here I am sitting.  I'm trying to take the focus off the pain and ....

I was moving right along on the patio... avoiding the up and down of the ladder, Sunday I was excited to finish painting so I could get to clean up and reposition my chairs.... but I had someone come over and he weighed allot more than me, stepped just right and went through a soft spot in the mobile home floor!!!  Thank God he wasn't hurt!!  But his mother was glad it wasn't me!  So I changed plans and started to prepare to repair it BUT it did me in...I couldn't move.  Yesterday I was in so much pain, I was angry!  Not sure at who or what after I was angry with myself for being useless... which is really not so.  My mind and body still have a problem with when is enough.  And anger was good for me this time.




I just get frustrated 'cause I want to keep going and get stuff done.  In my anger, I figured out a much easier way to fix the floor so that is a good thing.  But it entails going to the money tree and buying more supplies.

Yesterday, and today, will be do-nothing days.  Today, my brother-in-law is having major surgery in New York, so I am sitting and waiting with my family via text messages and phone calls.  Please say a prayer or send positive vibes their way, if you read this.

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.