MY ETSY SHOP

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Practical Tips for Productive Living

From time to time people ask me how I hold my head up so high after all I've been through, and I always tell them the same thing:  
“It's because no matter what, I am a survivor, not a victim.”
Never let go of hope. Remember what you deserve and keep pushing forward. Someday all the pieces will come together. Unimaginably good things will transpire in your life, even if everything doesn’t turn out exactly the way you had anticipated. And you will look back at the times that have passed, smile, and ask yourself,
“How did I get through all of that?”
- via:  Marc and Angel Hack Life

I can, now, relate to this so much!  I remember being told I was a survivor way before I believed it myself.  My mother told me that I came from a stock of strong women, and thinking:
"what the hell does she know?!"
Well, it takes one to know one.  SHE is a survivor!  And there are those that don't even realize it. 
I just called her... I asked her who she sees when she looks in the mirror?  She sees her mother (my grandmother).  I told her, I didn't now what coma I just woke up out of or when it happened but this morning, I was looking in the mirror and looking became staring because I didn't see "me"  I was staring at her!  She use to tell me I look like my father, BUT somewhere along the way I look just like my mother!!  That is NOT a bad thing, just surprised me.




Not what I was looking for but I posted this to Mom's wall with "Thank you!"  Destiny's Child - Survivor


and I wish they all knew my mother or had a mother that kept them from the edge so they would believe they are Fukin' Perfect - (Pink).


It is so good to know not to ever give up hope and things do get better... not how you planned BUT better!

Love ya Mom...have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.