MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, May 4, 2012

Just a reminder for this weekend! UP-DATED


As I told you here,   here is a REMINDER for this weekend.

I am so sorry - I am a month ahead of myself!!
BUT there is a Super Moon Saturday May 5
I heard it was best at 11:30pm

 
FRIDAY, JUNE 4:

  • hunt for sea glass during a Perigean spring tide (a high tide that occurs when the moon is closet to the Earth).  The following low tide makes one of the best of the year for hunting sea glass and shells.  June 4 marks the summer's first of these highest of tides.

  • SATURDAY JUNE 5  and  SUNDAY, JUNE 6:

  • see an eclipse...June 5-6, called the solar transit.

  • Whatever you do, have a great weeknd!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.