MY ETSY SHOP

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Beachy Thoughts PART 2

Continuing my list of happy beachy thoughts and hopefully  I don't repeat the first 30!  I'll try but you never know.




  1.   No more cell phones, keys or shoes
  2.  Feel the sand between your toes
  3. Breakfast at the Beach
  4. Got Wine?
  5. There's a BOY who stole my heart...he calls me MOM!
  6. There's a GIRL who stole my heart...she calls me DAD!
  7. SEAS the Day!
  8. Leave your drama at the door
  9. If life's a journey, this must be the destination!
  10. Bless this House
  11. Forget the cracker, Polly wants a cocktail!
  12. Life is better in flip flops
  13. PARADISE
  14. PARADISE FOUND - (lat & long)
  15. Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon
  16. I love you but my heart belongs to the beach
  17. MALARKEY! (an old new favorite)
  18. Mermaid's Rest
  19. Mermaid's Don't Cook
  20. Diner Closed
  21. Beer : 30
  22. Drinks on the House
  23. Group Therapy ~ red, white or rose
  24. TONIGHT'S DINNER:  take it or leave it
  25. 5 o'clock yet?
  26. Wino Crossing
  27. Friends don't let friends drink alone
  28. Want some whine with your cheese?
  29. I need my space (NASA)
  30. Playalinda Beach (long & lat)
  31. I saw the Dragon light up the sky
  32. I saw the ISS
  33. I saw the shuttle launch
  34. Reach for the stars
  35. Fly me to the moon
  36. Yes, I stopped at South of the Border
  37. Don't ask about my Journey down I-95
  38. Kokomo 
  39. racking the Tropics
  40. Flip Flops: the glass slippers of the south
  41. Eat, Drink, Beach!
  42. Aloha
  43. I <3 my cat!
  44. I <3 my dog!
  45. Live and Let Live
  46. Hope ~Trust~Strength
  47. Cafe Mocha Valium Latte
  48. Love knows no season
  49. I love you to the moon and back
  50. Lost Socks (clothes pins)
  51. May you always have a shell in your pocket
  52. Ocean Love
  53. Mermaid Princess
  54. Imagine
  55. Get ready...here I come
  56. You give love a bad name
  57. Live well ~ Love much ~ Laugh often
  58. Always Kiss Me Good-night
  59. Food, Fun and Friendship
  60. Kick off your flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.