I haven't been getting much sleep and I can't believe I am still awake. I'm so in a blind craft mode, that that is all I am doing and thinking. I think I told you that I am getting ready for a Craft Fair on Black Friday weekend. Let me tell you what I am working on, as soon as I get my little painted pictures done.
I made a batch of these key holders, each one is different. Do you have a hard time finding key holders too? I thought it might serve a need and be cute too.
Sorry, I am too tired tonight, and it's taking so long to up-load more pictures but in the mean time, today's photos are on Facebook if you'd like to see them. But what I wanted to share tonight is what's next, so there aren't any pictures of the following yet.
- Two green (fake) Christmas wreaths to decorate with shells, and a plaque in the center of a Christmas tree on the beach.
- Four grapevine wreaths to decorate with shells.
- Four caulk boards decorated with rope.
- Four Mermaid Princess plaques with mermaid dolls glued to it.
- Four children size tote bags to paint on
- Decorating jars, that I washed out and spraying the tops with sand paint and gluing shells to the tops
- and a message in the bottle...going to recycle my water bottles! This idea just hit me over the head! Inside: shells, paper umbrella, foam fish and palm tree; will include a shipping label and a beach photo. I'll spray paint the caps. I think it will be cute, especially to send and receive!
As I go along I'll post them...but thought I'd share some ideas with you in case you're looking for something to do!
I have to try to get some sleep... hope all is good in your neck of the woods.