MY ETSY SHOP

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crafty?

Hi!

I haven't been getting much sleep and I can't believe I am still awake.  I'm so in a blind craft mode, that that is all I am doing and thinking.  I think I told you that I am getting ready for a Craft Fair on Black Friday weekend.  Let me tell you what I am working on, as soon as I get my little painted pictures done.

I made a batch of these key holders, each one is different.  Do you have a hard time finding key holders too?  I thought it might serve a need and be cute too.

Sorry, I am too tired tonight, and it's taking so long to up-load more pictures but in the mean time, today's photos are on Facebook if you'd like to see them.  But what I wanted to share tonight is what's next, so there aren't any pictures of the following yet.

  1. Two green (fake) Christmas wreaths to decorate with shells, and a plaque in the center of a Christmas tree on the beach.
  2. Four grapevine wreaths to decorate with shells.
  3. Four caulk boards decorated with rope.
  4. Four Mermaid Princess plaques with mermaid dolls glued to it.
  5. Four children size tote bags to paint on
  6. Decorating jars, that I washed out and spraying the tops with sand paint and gluing shells to the tops
  7. and a message in the bottle...going to recycle my water bottles! This idea just hit me over the head!  Inside: shells, paper umbrella, foam fish and palm tree; will include a shipping label and a beach photo.  I'll spray paint the caps.  I think it will be cute, especially to send and receive!

As I go along I'll post them...but thought I'd share some ideas with you in case you're looking for something to do!




I have to try to get some sleep... hope all is good in your neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.