MY ETSY SHOP

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Seed Bombs

In May's issue of Coastal Living, on the editor's pick for gifts for Mother's Day, Seed Bombs caught my eye.  They are $6 for a muslin bag of 5 bombs.  I love the bag!  Here's what I found on: Anthropologie :



Toss these gumball-sized seed-and-soil pods out into your garden - no need to even dig a hole - and they'll eventually bombard your yard with a bee, butterfly and bird-friendly wildflower mixture specific to the United States region of your choice. By Cincinnati design studio VisuaLingual.
  • Set of five seed bombs
  • Soil, flower seeds, muslin
  • 4.5"H, 3"W
  • Handmade in USA
West Coast: includes cornflower, Shasta daisy, farewell-to-spring, garland chrysanthemum, Sweet William, mountain phlox and California poppy
East Coast: includes baby blue eyes, baby's breath, blue flax, dame's rocket, black eyed Susan, gloriosa daisy and coreopsis
Mid-West: includes forget-me-not, prairie aster, wild larkspur, purple coneflower and rose mallow
Dog & Cat Friendly: includes catnip, wheat, oats and rye
Herbs: includes, Basil, dill, cilantro, chives and parsley

(Note: I realize there are spelling errors but copied and pasted, and not sure, for example if they mean cone flower or corn flower, so I left it alone.)

Have a great day!
~pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.