MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, October 3, 2011

Had to take a break from painting

I was painting in sections and over did it, going up and down my step ladder.  I couldn't find things so cleaned up and started by putting things in place where I'd painted.  I found a 'gothic' book shelf and my toaster oven fits on the top shelf, freeing up more space on my baker's rack.  Although the black is not a big deal, I'm not sure I want black in the kitchen but not sure what to do with it.

The shelves of the 'gothic' shelves look like they have been there forever.

I got these 2 chairs and cushions at the thrift store.
I want to try chalk paint and re-do the cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.