Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trial and error

Cork covered clock
I loved the idea BUT someone forgot to mention that if you want to work with cork in this manner, it would probably be better using real cork not those plastic kind.  Hot glue did not hold.  The clock itself had a shiny plastic border around and the only glue I found that worked was an auto (as in 'car') glue.  I was going to leave it the way it was for now BUT when I went to re-set the time I broke the clock.  The corks just popped right off and the glue popped off easy too.  I'll just wait till I have enough real corks for the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.