MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, July 29, 2013

Design Your Life - Excercise 3

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and looking forward to a great week.  It's Monday and I got up later than usual but spent Sunday evening with friends watching movies.  When I woke up, I was wishing it was Friday already...bad thought pattern to wish time away!  So I got my coffee, my notebook and headed over to Design Your Life.

Today's lesson helped me with my thinking....






I posted:
I went through my notebook, highlighting the lessons, crossing off my Actions done, and working on others...I learned I need to FOCUS and lists are good!  Thank you for getting me back on track instead of day by day aimlessly!

Let me just take this one step further...

(Background) In 2008, I lost my job, my home and my dog. I wound up on disability and here.  A couple of years later I adopted my new baby, Heidi and together we live alone.  Anyway... that's how I got to where I am now.  Some people go through empty-nest, divorce, death, but we find ourselves in uncharted waters that were not part of our plan.  Now, honestly, I've been floundering around for years with no real direction and I am sure I could continue this pattern for years more but what would I accomplish?  I could continue to dwell on what I can't do and what it used to be like but what purpose does that serve?

It's time to wake up!  It's time to realize and grab a hold of what I can do!  It's time to ACCEPT!  There is ASSISTANCE right in front of me!  My Mentor has been patiently waiting for ME to take the opportunity to be what I ASPIRE to be... and it IS what I can do and be!

I love to paint.  I love to share inspirational quotes and sayings.  I love combining the two.  I enjoy looking at them but how many can I have that I still enjoy them without sharing them with others. And that was the point, wasn't it?  To make them to share with someone else that enjoys.  It's time to let go and move on and make more.  That is my passion. 

What are you doing?  What do you love to do?  What do you love to share with others?  Isn't it time for you to Design Your Life ?

EMBRACE YOUR JOURNEY
  

2 comments:

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.