Meanwhile, I think this is how it's been going:
- had to rip up hall floor and replaced with Arkansas Pine boards stained with 2 different 'Driftwood' colored stains... I LOVE IT!
- then, I discovered a leak from the roof through the ceiling dripping on my new floor!! damn!!
- tried to find leak, had the roof re-sealed, and before I repair the ceiling in 2 spots, I'm praying it is fixed.
- once I got the hall and washer and dryer re-situated it was time to empty the spare room, which had become the dumping room. That was crazy!
- I took the wall down going into that room; laid plywood down for the floor; stained it the lighter driftwood color; and I'm currently throwing out, sorting, organizing, putting away, so I can have a workable space for an office and studio.
- Meanwhile, I also started a beach scene mural down the entire hallway and a souvenir map on the left wall left (closet on other side) These still need more work.
- Finish sorting and putting away and call the SPCA Thrift Store for a pick up of my useless things;
- Finish the murals;
- Paint an area rug on the floor;
- Do SOMETHING with a small section of hall floor;
- Finish yard clean up;
- Paint outside;
- Paint a house-name sign for someone!
We are getting into our HOT season so anything to do with outside has to do with working around the heat. I just wanted you to know that I didn't forget about you but I've been very busy!!
Hoping all is well with you!!