MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, May 24, 2013

Looking back.... outside.

Sometimes I have to and sometimes it's good, to look back at where I  started and where I've gotten to so far.  Then I can see I have accomplished something and encouraged to keep on plugging away.

There was basically nothing growing but weeds and they grew very well!   The hitch that should have come off within 5 days of sitting it there, was such an eye sore...rusted and peeling.  Anything I did try to plant there either didn't grow or the man from the park that mowed, mowed or weed whacked the flowers down.

Finally the front turned into this:

You can read about it here:  My Beach Front.  More changes have been made.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.