MY ETSY SHOP

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Change your attitude!!






Another new year, but I am not making any resolutions.  I want to continue my journey to continue on a positive path, coming to terms with my limitations but working on the gifts I do have and work on expanding and sharing them...creating myself.

I just read a quote...
Anywhere is paradise; it's up to you.  ~Author Unknown

I found a good page here:  Attitude Quotes, Sayings about Positive Attitudes and Thinking, Mind over Matter.  What a mouthful but a good approach to life.

 The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. ~C.C. Scott




http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PG3J4NdXizg/T1EO5NsQWlI/AAAAAAAABao/Ov2XX8urzaU/s1600/moving-on-quotes-3.jpg
"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. "
-Franklin D. Roosevelt



I will continue to focus on the positives...I hope you'll join me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.