MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, January 25, 2013

A YEAR AGO...

I was just starting off on this journey and not sure where we were going... it was like setting sail in uncharted waters depending on the wind in my sail... and I thank you all for following along.

Here's last year's January 2012 posts when I started playing with maps.  The little dresser in the bathroom is done painted and with maps.  The bookcase is still in the living room but will go into the "art studio" when I get that far.

I still am the 'little train that could' but have a better idea of the direction of where I am going.  I am very excited going forward.  I have shared some very personal stories (like this one...) and I am sure there will be more, but I am excited to share the growth...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.