MY ETSY SHOP

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Not to be disappointed...

The Art and Craft Fair....

We used to do debriefings after certain events and/or meetings.  So  decided to do one of my own here.  

The good: 
lots of compliments and very nice people that stopped to talk and talk about my paintings.  That was nice.

The not-so-good:  not much traffic.  It was Black-Friday and Small Business Weekend and there is a reason no other craft fairs were going on.

I hope you all will bear with me...I am going to be making some changes to this blog and I will be offering my paintings for sale on the internet.

There were only 7 of us but this is what you missed:


 Smilebox slide show

Let the season begin!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.