MY ETSY SHOP

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Paying It Forward Gift Giving

It is just about the official start to my Christmas season.  I would love to do so much more than I physically and financially can but I CAN DO SOMETHING!  It may not be as big as the next guy, but I do believe if everyone does SOMETHING it could be SOMETHING BIG TO SOMEONE!!

While I was cruising around the Internet, this caught my eye.  It doesn't have to cost more than a couple of dollars and it is something more than someone will have...

Whether you are putting something together  for a charity, Sandy victims, troops, shelters, etc there is  something here you can put together or send a case directly, if applicable and if possible.

Care package ideas  that are easy and practical for all.  And then get care package labels (pdf) here  from Dollar Tree. 

And have a holly jolly season...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.