MY ETSY SHOP

Friday, January 17, 2014

taking a journey into the 'known'...

The Desire Map, Danielle LaPorte, page 157:

Take a journey into the things which you are carrying, the known --
not into the unknown -- into what you already know;
your pleasures, your delights, your despairs, your sorrows.
Take a journey into that, that is all you have.
-- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Makes sense to me.  Unless I look at what I have, how do I know what I want and/or don't want.  How do I get there unless I figure out what feels good or not.  At least then if I'm not sure I recognize it, I'll recognize the feeling!


Three questions:
  1. What would happen if we made all our decisions based on feeling good?  What does "feeling good" mean to you?
  2. Why do you think we push away good feelings?
  3. If we believed our joy would change the world, what would we do differently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.