MY ETSY SHOP

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Quick note:

Hi!

Sunday's exercise was to reflect on the previous week... actually I have been reflecting all week ad especially last night.  I started this week's Design Your Life at the right time... I think Michelle said "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear".


Monday was simply to Exercise your body... I ran around and sent out 31 pieces of art to New Jersey and 1 piece to Laurie in Texas!

Tuesday I skipped some things and helped my friends at their new place which was more than my body could handle.  Today I sit here still in a ridiculous amount of pain... going around in my mind what I should do and what I am going to do....

I have to add to my list of goals is to figure out how to do what has to and what I want to do without going over the edge....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.