MY ETSY SHOP

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Good-bye July!



Hello August!!

Almost a week of Design Your Life !  It is exciting how it happened, ending the month and starting a new month with a new journey.

Today I will spend as much time as possible preparing for the month of August, planning as much as I can!  I hope I'll have some news and milestones to announce but for now, I have to getting moving and doing those things for the journey to ME. 

One of the things I will do is print out this picture and frame it... I'm thinking of hanging it next to the bathroom mirror to remind me and see each morning... or maybe next to the coffee pot for a reminder meditation....


OK, catch ya later with my next lesson.... meanwhile, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.