MY ETSY SHOP

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's good to be motivated...

Good Morning!

I hope everyone is doing well and all is well with you.  I have been keeping busy, some ways too busy, but had a great turn around last week.

Some of you know by now that Miss Sherry at the Paintin Place Decorative Art Studio has made such a great influence on the direction I have taken with my life...this life.  Last week, she started a group on Facebook, primary to share the work her students are doing.  Well, HELLO!!  Take a look at and join Paintin Place New Jersey if you're interested.  I have so many new ideas, my adrenaline is up and I feel good!!  I just need to build up my supplies again...but my motivation and inspiration is flying.

This is what I've been up to:






I was asked to do a House Sign with Snoopy.  I'd done one before but I wanted it to be different so more dog house for room for their name and house number.  Woodstock will glow in the dark!!

.


I had to do a beach scene because that it where I am most happy.  I am making it for someone who has been out of their home since October's Super Storm Sandy!  I didn't like areas so painted over it and re-did sections...I'm really liking it now!  I added red flip flops in the lower left corner to depict Dorothy's ruby slippers... by the way, this is for Dorothy!



The third one is a piece I am struggling with.  I want to do a piece for a raffle for a suicide prevention/memorial foundation and not sure where I'm going with it yet... I started off thinking in terms of angel's wings and the moon but right now I'm thinking along the lines of "The world is your oyster..." 


So in between one to the other and coats of paint to dry, I am still sorting out and putting away  things and still organizing my 'studio'.  I still have things in the shed to bring in...

I have to keep moving so I'll let you know how things progress.  Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.