MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, February 20, 2012

Let's get started...

Happy President's Day!  Happy Monday!
So, let's get started... it's a new year for me, a new day... I'm tired of looking at a partially re-done kitchen and excited, too, of how it's coming along.  I can't tell you how tired of white walls I am.  I know beachy and shabby chic is white but I want color, color, color!  Here's the only BEFORE picture I could find:



And the occasional visitor:
Although I have lived here for a while, it has only become MINE recently... and it was just very recently that I actually realized it is MINE!!!  So now it makes sense to do what I want, do what I can, enjoy what I do and have, and move forward again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.