MY ETSY SHOP

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Without apologies...

For the days, September 1 through September 11, 2012, I will be dedicating a blog post each day to Commemorate 9/11.  I make no apology for being off track but 9/11 is part of my journey.  If there is something else to share, I will share it separately also.



You still have time to do something to Commemorate 9/11 in Your Hometown.  If you follow this link  you will be taken to the 9/11 Memorial site, where you can get all the information about the Memorial and what you can do.


Please watch this video...Commemorate 9/11


 As part of an on-line community, and as part of the 2012 Commemorate Planning Guide, Journey's End will follow these guidelines for Facebook: 
 Facebook
• Create an event listing for your 9/11 commemoration event.
• Use the 9/11 Memorial’s app to dedicate your status to a 9/11 victim
or update your profile picture with a tribute photo: bit.ly/Honor911.
• Download the Facebook Cover Photo in the toolkit and make it your own
cover photo.
• Sample statuses:
In commemoration of 9/11, join me in showing support for the National
September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center

facebook.com/911memorial

I hope you too will: HONOR. REMEMBER. REUNITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.