MY ETSY SHOP

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

frustrated!?

I'm sitting here again.... I have so many things to do and so many I want to do but I am having a hard time standing, no less bending and forget about kneeling!

I don't do things in any order that makes sense necessarily but more as I can according to pain level and what meets my fancy.  Usually, people would seal first, paint, decorate, etc.  I did all section by section so I had to go up and down the ladder the least amount of times.  I painted sections from the bottom first on days I couldn't use the ladder... but I am feeling like I have been doing too much in too short of time... and not keeping up with everything else or what routinely needs to be done... and I AM GETTING FRUSTRATED!

Last night we had a heavy rain and the areas I sealed seem to have held up but areas that needed the extra didn't and of course there is still areas to be sealed.

I have this problem, "Wonder Woman Syndrome".  My mind is working and has these great ideas and I work in no special order but my body is not cooperating.  I am working on the patio, in the mist of cleaning out the shed, need to patch the floor in front of the door, need to chalk in between the new sub floor in the kitchen and decide on flooring... I guess I need to find someone else to mow the weeds and want to try to re-seed some patches... need more shells for the front of the house and power wash and paint the whole darn thing!  

Today, I will make a list (again), try to do little things necessary and take some pictures of what is getting done so I can remind myself that I am making progress!


a friend posted this, so I don't know the original source.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.