MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy February 3rd Morning!! UP-DATED!

I hope everyone had a great weekend where ever you are...

I did, just because it is warmer again... the rain left some dampness and my joints weren't as happy as they could have been, but I made the most of it and even sat on my screened in patio and enjoyed some time just being still.

A couple of days ago,  Paintin Place in Belmar, NJ  made an announcement.  Sherry and Joel are looking for someone to take over their business and they are moving to the Palm Coast of Florida!  Sherry will be starting a business in Florida,  The Colossal Mermaid.  They are embarking on a new journey that has been a dream till now, life as a mermaid.

UP-DATE:  Sherry has started a page: Refunk Your Junk She is documenting the DIY and decorating of their new home... you have to see the great things she is doing!!

I am so very happy for Sherry, I can't tell you how much.  Over the years, she has been nothing but giving and supportive to myself and so many other people that have found their passion and many beginning and grown their own businesses.  It's been an amazing journey so far.

"Selfishly" I am so excited with their move.... they will be so much closer.  I am trying to get my own health in order right now but now my hope is expanded to finally meet this wonderful woman and hopefully take some of her classes!!  And I want to get back into painting furniture and she has the best paint!!

2014 is bringing changes to many people and it just expanded my own horizons too.  Many people are going to miss her in New Jersey but I am so excited she will be walking in flip flops real soon.  I hope you will "Like" her pages and follow along her new journey from one beach to the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.