MY ETSY SHOP

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

WISH UPON A STARFISH WEDNESDAY 11-27-13

Today, I am opening up to custom pieces ... here are some pictures of some possibilities:










Here are some ideas:
  • latitude and longitude of YOUR special place
  • specific names of people, places or things
  • palm trees or grasses
  • wood burning into a painted tree, painted fence, in the scene
  • saw tooth hanger, wire hanger, rope hanger
  • real sand and shells on the beach painting
Share your ideas and I will do my best... I will send you photos before I send it out to you for your approval.  However, once you have approved the completed work the sale is final unless destroyed in shipping.  If that is the case it while be put through the shipper.  

I work hard to do work that you will be happy with.  All work is one of a kind and different from the next.  Colors vary by camera and lightning, and on the materials used.  Wood signs, made recently and on going, are recycled woods and acrylic paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.