MY ETSY SHOP

Saturday, November 9, 2013

SPECIAL EVENT COMING!!

I'm going to take a leap of faith again!!  I am planning a Special Gift Event for the Holidays!!  So keep your eyes open here, and here for my announcements.

On Saturday, November 23rd I will participating again in Missile View Mobile Park's Annual Holiday Art, Craft and Gift Fair....

On Monday, November 25th I will be opening my Esty Shop with one week of daily specials to help you get some special gifts of the journey for your beach lovers, home, RV's, and YOU.


Here's a sneak peak of the daily events:






But... what is in store for you is still to be announced!!   Stay tuned for more announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.