MY ETSY SHOP

Monday, November 25, 2013

MAGIC MONDAY 11-25-13

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?

Whether they are real or not, I think MERMAIDS are magic...magical!  Mermaids represent so much to those of us that are in love with the beach... the ocean... sea life.... and The Little Mermaid!!

Well, Magic Monday is actually Mermaid Magic Monday!  If you make a purchase of any of my work with a 'mermaid', you will receive FREE gift wrapping included in your shipment.  I initially was going to wrap it all up for you, but if you are like me, I want to see it in person first!  So I will include the tissue paper, wrapping paper and ribbon in the shipment.



See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.