MY ETSY SHOP

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dune Fence on it's way...

I don't know what I did to my back but it cut my day short.  I got to do only a few things outside.

I picked up picket fence border the last time at Lowe's (garden center)  it's here.  I was pretty excited about it, because for $20 and 15 feet, I thought it would be easier than making it myself.  I wasn't thinking when I started planting aloe along the patio. It was right in the spot that my dog used to cut to the yard to smell the flowers and do her business, so the fence takes care of that.   It comes all rolled up so I unrolled it and just placed in to kind of relax it.  I got it to turn the corner and started hammering the picket end into the ground.

outside of patio


looking towards the front
 


LIFE'S A BEACH
watch out
for the
CRABS





the fence hasn't been hammered in yet.  I
had to take blocks out so I can
bring the fence forward for a vine to climb.






AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

Worked on a basket of shells, air plant, fish net, flip flops
and a sun.
 That's it for today.  Heading to bed early to be flat on my back so hopefully I'll get more done tomorrow.

Good night all ~pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry but I had to take 'open/anonymous' comments down due to spam. I apologize but still would love your comments.